last night was the first night we let Gianna sleep with us.
She woke up at about 3 to eat...and after I fed her and burped her and changed her diaper, I put her in her crib...as usual.
I went and layed back down but started hearing these WEIRD noises coming from her crib.
They are like little squeel/choking sounds...she does it from time to time and its really not that worry-some...
Our doctor has even heard it and just laughed and mentioned how babies make weird noises....
but for some reason, last night struck me as scary.
Maybe I am just being a paranoid mamma but I really dont think so.
It was weird...
She was doing it almost every single breath at first, So I went and just watched her for a seocnd to see if she seemed to be struggling or choking or something.
She seemed totally fine other then those squeels but I just didn't like the sounds of it so I picked her up and rocked her for a while...
layed in our bed with her..
and she made not one peep.
So I put her back in her crib and the same thing happened again!
I woke up John and asked him what he thought I should do...
He said he would be ok with her laying in the bed for the next few hours (until he got up for work) so I layed her on our bed..
NOT A PEEP
Is that weird to anyone else!????
I think it's weird...
nothing had changed besides where she was sleeping
John said he thought she was playing games and tricking us because she wanted to sleep with us...
hehe...
so the lucky little girl got to sleep in our bed last night.
I am exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment