Sunday, September 4, 2011

so far today....

**WARNING**
This blog contains "graphic" descriptions of pregnancy related topics...if you are not interested in hearing words like "mucus" or "bloody" then please stop reading now! :)


lost at least part of my mucus plug on friday...I know it's gross and people don't want to hear it but...hey, im blogging about pregnancy...its really not a pretty thing!

woke up this morning at 7am too pee and had some bloody discharge...having period like cramps in my back...could it be soon?! I hope so!

When I went to pee, I noticed that John, Gunner and Zulu were all apparently very cold all night. Only their heads were sticking out of the blanket. Poor little babies!
I am always really hot every night so i sleep with the window open and fan blowing on us...it's been pretty cool at night these days, John has been cold..apparently so have the dogs! ha!


I also woke up with HORRIBLY swollen glands in my throat, and a terrible ear ache...crap.

7:30am Took a shower....couldn't bend over to shave my own legs so I made John wake up and come shave them for me...haha! He was sooo gentle...it was cute.
I decided I wanted to skip church today because I was just feeling crappy, having cramps and wanted to relax but then.....

9:00am In the middle of watching the news with John (one of our favorite things to do these days) I got the sudden urge to do several loads of laundry and deep clean the house....which included re-organizing rooms, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, re-stocking cabinets with paper plates, plastic cups and plastic silverware...etc...wanting everything to be nice and clean whenever the time comes...We stopped the video mid-way through and started the cleaning process! :)

11:00am Finally done cleaning. Ate some lunch and probably going to spend a good amount of the day resting now with my feet propped up....they ache.

Will keep you all posted, of course :)
Have a great labor day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Labor is coming...woo hoo! You're probably in the hospital right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooope...still at home. Boo. Getting ready for bed! Uhg. haha!

    ReplyDelete