Sunday, September 25, 2011

complaining

I miss everything.
UHG!
I keep complaining to John about how I have no friends here in Pullman.
It's really starting to get me down, big time.

So sometime last week I got an email from our relief society group email about a girls night out at a restaurant here in Pullman.
I got the e-mail a little late but still really wanted to go...
Just so I could meet new people or just make new friends...
So I rushed around to try and get ready a bit...
unfortunately by the time I got some clothes on, Gia had woke up and wanted me to feed her ASAP.
So I was WAY too late by the time she was done eating to go to the girls night...
Boo! :(

THEN this Saturday was a relief society broadcast but also a service project and a dinner for the sisters in our ward.
Too bad I was in Spokane!
UHHHG

Sometimes I just want to move already so that I can start over somewhere.
Story of my life... :)
I feel like I am never going to make any friends here.

2 comments:

  1. Chris and I are in the same place you are... We feel like we have no friends here either, your not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ward had more activities than any ward in history...you should really go walking or go to playgroup. You don't have to have a child that plays, half the girls don't. That will help!

    ReplyDelete