Tuesday, September 13, 2011

God is smarter than me

it's funny how pregnancy/post pregnancy works...

First you get...
big and fat
sick
achy
insomnia
horribly swollen everything
headaches
and crippled....

so by the time baby is ready to viciously tear apart your vagina (sorry...haha) you are ready for it too!

Then you give birth and ALL you want is a decent sleep
but the baby wants to eat all the time
(lucky for me its only every 4 hours...last night she went 5 hours! I am lucky....but even still)...
everytime she wakes up you think, "NOOOO go back to sleep!"
...then your milk comes in and you can't WAIT for you baby to eat to let some pressure off the boobies...

I used to think, "why did God make pregnancy so painful!?!?!"
But this morning, as I woke up on a COMPLETELY soaking wet bed...
(I have one VERY leaky "faucet" :))
I realized that I couldn't wait to feed Gianna to get rid of this leak, and the pain.
But she still slept for another hour!
I was awake...waiting....hoping to hear her start fussing...
ha!

I suppose the pain was all part of a brilliant plan after all...
I should really stop questioning God...
he obviously is much smarter than I am :)

p.s. I didn't know how swollen your feet can get AFTER delivery...My feet are twice the size they were when I was pregnant...
NOT.
FUN.
!!!!
...But I suppose there is a reason for that too....

1 comment:

  1. I have thought over and over that the only way I could get excited to have another baby (labor and staying up all night etc) was that in the last couple weeks I'm in so much pain anything sounds better than being pregnant. I think the entire process of having a baby/pregnancy is by divine design and I'm sure every problem has a reason!

    ReplyDelete