Sunday, September 11, 2011

few pics

Today was Gianna's first day at church :)
"WHAT!?", some of you might ask?
Well, yes...
We figured if we can take her to Walmart, and to the doctors office with a bunch of sick people around, we can surely take her to church.
John and I both got 8 HOURS OF SLEEP last night!
Can you believe it?
It was broken up into two 4 hour segments but STILL....we are lucky!

Here is her cute little outfit.
It's actually a premie size...weird.
So far we think she has John's eyes (at least the shape...)
John's ears
John's families nose
and my fingernails...
But yesterday I realized that her hair is auburn! Just like her Mamma's! :)
....no wonder my belly was so big :)

I just thought this picture was cute.
She always props her own head up while she breastfeeds
(don't worry, my boob is covered by the blanket...hehe)
so cute though.


1 comment:

  1. She looked so pretty in her dress! I went to church when Olive was 2 weeks because I figured if I could be at the farmer's market the day before, I can be at church :) It was good to see you!

    ReplyDelete