1:00am Woke up...either because of a contraction or because I had to pee, but had a contraction going as SOON as I woke up.....NOT-FUN!
I continuously woke up throughout the night with contractions but did'nt time them because I was too dang tired to roll over. It takes way too much energy these days
5:00am john woke up and helped me through my contractions..such a good coach. they are getting much stronger but still in the same range - time wise. uhg!
9:00am really haven't been out of bed besides to pee. Planning on going walking later but I am totally exhausted. Contractions 10 minutes apart for almost 24 hours now...yikes.
10:00am we planned on walking down to mcdonalds because I have been SO hungry the last two days...I wanted some junk :) but I apparently havent had enough protien because I was super shakey and weak so we drove.
my body is really worn out...which worries me since I think i wont be having the baby today. John is convinecd that I will....i really dont think so, we will see.
1:00pm just woke up from a nap. Not sure when I fell asleep but my body HURTS. still not time though. contractions arent super close together they are just strong. Keeping myself fed and rested as best as possible so i have energy whenever it DOES happen. feeling good about being able to do this with no drugs....but we will see...things arent very far along yet so I could be in for a world of pain later hehe.
4:00pm went on another walk down the hill. Walked to dairy queen. Got some deliciousness...sat in there for a while and walked back up the hill. Man I wish we didnt live on the dang steepest hill in pullman! haha!
Contractions were about 6 minutes apart on the walk there....with a couple 3 minute ones in there! they were about 9 minutes apart on the way home.
8:00pm after resting for a while and taking a shower, we went to walmart. I was wet-haired and in PJs....while walking into the parking lot some JERK and his girlfriend were looking at me, pointing and laughing, and the guy was mocking me, with his hands on his belly and walking all funny...i yelled at him :) What a loser! Who does that?! What college aged male is THAT stupid? uhg...anyways....
9:00pm got home from walmart..nothing much has changed....this will be my last update for the night, i believe.
Called the doc just to make sure I shouldnt come in. I figured I shouldn't but...just wanted to double check....they said this could be going on for "weeks" ....woooowwwww....
anyways....Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment