Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cute nostrils?

Gianna is such a great baby.
I really shouldn't complain at all..
But...here I go anyways :)
So we are still trying to "figure her out" and so her bedtime has yet to be set....
I try to get her into her crib for the first time at 9pm.
Sometimes she sleeps until her first wake-up somewhere between midnight and 2...
other nights shes up on and off every 30 mintues or so until midnight...
So I haven't quite got it figured out yet...

Well...Today I told John that after 9:00...I get "me" time and he is in charge of Gia (Or GiGi...as he calls her :))
So I was in the kitchen getting myself some water, getting ready to go read my book, and I hear a loud crash and I hear Gianna start to cry....then she starts to scream...
I walk over to the bathroom where John is and this is what I see....
HAHAHAHA
Poor John said he just needed to wash his hands and so he got the laundry basket out (it fell in the process, nothing happened to Gia, but that was the crash that I heard)
then he put her in it..
apparently she was not a fan...and that's why she was screaming...
HIL-STINKIN'-ARIOUS!!!

The dogs were pretty concerned about her being in there...



Also...I have been searching for a heart on Gia since she was born...
that probably sounds weird but..
when my little sister (Allison) was born, she had this really prominent heart shaped vein on her eyelid....
Well, the other day I realized that Gianna has heart shaped NOSTRILS!!!
ha!!!
Well, you have to get the right angle...but they are there!!
I have been trying to get a good picture but this is all I could get...
seriously...could her nostrils be any cuter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment