So today we went to get our car seat checked out.
We have been wanting to do it for a while but the dang guy never called us back for an appointment.
(I think the lady forgot to give him the message...multiple times..)
anyways...it's amazing how unsecure our car seat was.
Whoops...
We knew it wasn't in as good as it probably could be, but this guy used all sorts of little tricks to get it in tighter.
He even put a pool noodle under the bottom to make it work better...BUH-RILLIANT!
He is a "Certified carseat technition" ...ha! We thought it was funny.
I don't know why.
Maybe we are mean but we laughed and said, "his mother must be so proud" ...
ha! We are awful..
He was a super nice guy though...
Anyways...after that, we went to this cute little maternity/nursing shop so I could get some bras and tops...unfortunately all we could afford were a couple bras...tops will have to wait till the next paycheck.
uhg.
They had some really cute maternity stuff...wish I knew about it before!
On the way back to the car we ran into a friend from the singles ward back in Spokane.
She lives in Moscow now...it was nice to see a familiar face.
We had a couple people from our ward bring us food tonight...One just surprised us and showed up with a huge chicken pot pie and homeade peach cobler and homeade whipped cream....John was in heaven.
The other girl brought us some delicious pasta...she kept saying how she was a horrilbe cook but I LOVED it (Uh...I would love that recipe Courtney! Simple and delicious....yum hehe)
One of John's co-workers brought us a ton of freezer meals...she is the sweetest lady. She said she will keep bringing us some to last all month..WHAT?! ALL MONTH!? Jeez.
People around here are just too awesome!
Anyways. John has been working from home the last few days but has thursday and friday off.
I am excited to spend some time with him.
It just doesn't seem like he has had any time off, even though he has.
I dont know what Ill do without him when he goes back to work.
Gianna is already a total daddies girl.
If i hold and rock her, she fusses, if john does it she falls right to sleep.
What the heck?!
Anyways....time to relax for the night.
love you all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment