Saturday, September 3, 2011

Today is the day!!! Or not....

Last night John and I decided to go down to "First Down Friday" in Pullman.
They close off this little street and have music and bands and booths with t-shirts and footballs and bouncy things for the kids...
It was sort of lame...
HA!
John was really excited for the "free ice cream" that they advertised on the website, but it wasn't free afterall!
Even more lame...
We ran into a few people from John's work which was nice.
They are just the nicest people in the world!
Since John left work early yesterday to come be with me while I was at the hospital, everyone thought I was having the baby....but he went back after lunch and they all were a little bummed. One of the ladies we saw while we were there, I had never met....but she saw John and walked up to me with her arms outstretched and said "Awww!! Molly!!!!"
HAHA!
It was so cute.

anyways...after walking around for a bit, we decided to go walk around Walmart....ya know...trying to get things a-moving "down there" ....
I hurt SO bad...
my hips were KILLING me but we walked around for a while...
we bought some milk because we were going to come home and have some milk and cookies (oreos) but when we came home there was only 5 oreos left! (we split the box....it wasn't all me! hehe)
oops! Oversight!

Anyways...It's my due date today and I don't feel as though anything is going to happen today, but I plan on walking around the neighborhood a bit....a girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hoping whatever happens today that you are comforted. I am thinking of you and know that you are READY for her to be out, as are all of us awaiting the news and pictures and updates. Love you and John, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete