So Gianna's belly button stump fell off the other day...YAY
Last night we gave her her very first full-on bath at home...
she was SO good
she didnt start crying until the very end when we decided to take pictures...
OF COURSE!
little stink bug!
Anyways...here are some of the pictures...
This is far and beyond John and my favorite picture of her! HAHAHHAHA
Sooooo concerned about whats going on....
I love this one too...shes sucking on her hand to comfort herself :)
You like her little make-shift paci holder?
A paperclip and some ribbon...so the dogs will stop stealing and eating her pacis!
First baths were always a favorite of mine. I loved the stiff leg thing that they do when you are taking them out of the bath and its kind of a shock of cold and they stiffen up but then start to kick their legs...you know what I am saying? I love her round little belly too, sooo cute. Cant wait to see you in Saturday!
ReplyDelete