Thursday, September 29, 2011

how could I forget?

I dont know how on earth I forgot to attach this picture to the Family Weekend post but somehow it got overlooked!
I look horrendous BUT I need this to go down in the books forever because it was HILARIOUS!!

So when my family came to visit, they only stayed for just a little over 24 hours.
My brother, Marshall, hadn't slept in something like 48...something crazy like that...

So when he got there he really just wanted to sleep...so after a couple hours of chit-chatting and ooing and aweing at Gianna, he took his shoes off and layed down on the couch
My mom kept saying "omg his feet stink!" but no one else could really smell it at first.
I eventually got up and went into my bedroom for a little bit and when I came out, my ENTIRE living room smelt like dirty FEET!
GROSS
So AS my brother was sleeping, I pulled out the tongs (don't worry, they have been burned since this picture! ;)) and a bag labeled "Marshall's socks" and began the process of pulling off the socks...if was actually a lot more difficult then this picture looks to get them off.

anyways, just a funny moment to remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment