I slept all night last night, which never happens these days.
Didn't wake up until 6.
Woke up in awful pain...but still slept all night.
I got up and prepped our dinner for tonight so all i have to do is stick it in the oven
i cleaned a little bit and put away dishes...
Then SLEPT again!
all dang day!!!!
Not sure why I am so tired today but I hope I am not getting sick.
My ears hurt, my throat ACHES....no bueno
It's funny because at this stage in pregnancy EVERYTHING that happens people will say "Your throat hurts?! Today is the day!"
"My throat hurt when I went into labor"
"My throat hurt when I went into labor"
"Omg I heard that if your throat hurts it means you are going to go into labor!"
haha.....It's funny to me.
I am pretty sure it just means I have a soar throat.
No comments:
Post a Comment