Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I stink

Showers have become an evil villain to me....how gross is that?

I hate them.

Reasons?...

1) I am 9 months pregnant, I don't have very good coordination at the moment, so standing up in a slippery shower is never an "at ease" thing, these days.

2) I am constantly on fire....but a COLD shower?! Unheard of...
So i take these luke warm showers but even the lukest (ha) warm shower I can bare is still too hot...

3) You would be shocked to know how much energy it takes just to wash your body and hair! I never knew it took so much energy until I had none! Washing my feet is especially fun....uhg.
**The other day I was in the shower and John was in the bathroom getting ready for church...I guess I kept grunting and he said "are you ok in there?" I told him, "Oh yea...im fine, just trying to wash my feet" ....he laughed. Then about 3 minutes later he said, "Seriously, are you ok?"...apparently I was still grunting.....I replied, "Oh yea....just trying to wash my feet still"
HAHAH....he told me he would wash my feet but I was determined to do it on my own....

4) AFTER a shower, I have to lotion up my whole body, which is A LOT to lotioning at this point since my body is a good four times larger then before!

5) If I don't want wet hair all day, I have to dry my hair...that takes a lot of energy and is HOT



Moral of the story is that I stink....and I dread having to remedy that with bathing.
You might say, take a bath!
But alas, our bath is HILARIOUSLY shallow and small.
I have only tried a bath once and it was awful....
Plus...trying to pull your big fat butt out of a slippery bath when you are 9 months pregnant...Not the easiest thing in the world either...


So alas....Showers it is....but if you run into me at the store and I stink....Now you will know why.


....Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment