Wednesday, August 31, 2011

a biiiiig island!

John and I wanted to spend some time together tonight, but I had been feeling crappy all day so I just wanted to lay around.
We decided it would be fun for John to paint my belly while I lay in bed...
I didn't have many paint choices, as most of my paint is all dried up, but he did his best...
I thought it would be HILARIOUS if I went into labor while i had paint all over my belly...but no dice.
We will try again tomorrow maybe...John has some more ideas. haha

Blank slate

Gunny was sleepy

He was so cute....being such an ar-teest!



This was his rough draft....

But he decided it was missing a little something

He added some more water and look...A SKELETON!!!

I couldn't believe how good his skeleton looked!
ha!

Anyways....that is how we spent our night :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment