Today was...interesting.
I slept decent but woke up with an awfully achy body.
I got up and ate some breakfast and then laid back on the couch and refused to get ready while John made his own breakfast.
(I always make his breakfast, but I was just so exhausted)
We eventually got ready for church (we were late) but I still just wasn't feeling great.
During second hour I started to feel HORRIBLE.
I was really uncomfortable and I was having what I figured to be braxton hicks contractions...
I read online that Braxton Hicks contractions don't really hurt...and these were slightly painful and making me cringe so I sure hope they weren't BH or else I am DOOMED for REAL contractions!
We left church an hour early because I was just too incredibly uncomfortable to stay.
During the drive home, I grasped onto the dashboard at one point during a contraction? (i assume?) and John got a little nervous. haha!
He said, "Ok babe, you are getting my attention here...everything ok!? If your water breaks can you make sure to do it on the floor mat?"
HAHAHAHHAH oh my goodness.....
Sure John...Ill just squat down between the chair and the dashboard, no prob! I am sure my belly will squeeze down in there.
We got home and I laid on the couch again while John made me a yummy lunch...
(such a good hubby)...
He tried to keep my spirits up by keeping me laughing constantly.
I was getting mad at him...I kept telling him, "I JUST WANT TO RELAX!"
(laughing made my stomach cramp! Weird eh?)
but his jokes didn't stop...and the laughter continued...
I love that goofball so much!
I swear...He will probably be making me laugh in my last moments in life.
He's the best! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment