Thursday, August 4, 2011

Star struck

So when I first found out that I was pregnant, I was told to join this "babycenter" website.
I heard they have great information but even better forum boards to chat with other pregnant woman.

I love the information that the website itself provides, but I haven't been impressed (AT ALL) with the forums.
It seems like people just RIP on eachother...its constant arguing and drama.
It's so bazaar to me.
Anyways, I recently found an LDS group and now I am slightly obsessed...
they have some really great topics and they are so helpful if you have questions!
Everyone is friendly and encouraging.
It's so great

Well, today I posted my first question.
I got a lot of responses but there was one lady inparticular who commented a few times with really helpful advice...
She looked really familiar but I couldn't place it..
Well, turns out she is my absolute FAVORITE craft blogger!
It was hilarious...I about died.
I don't get "star struck" at all.
I have seen and served (when I worked as a barista) lots of celebrities and not ONCE did I ever feel like "omg omg look who it is!"
well....I totally felt star struck with this lady.
It cracked me up.
Shes "just" a blogger....why am I so excited?

anyways. This is her blog...
If you are crafty or want to be, she has AWESOME ideas.
http://www.crapivemade.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment