Saturday, August 13, 2011

baby shower :)

So my AWESOME friend, and visiting teacher threw me a baby shower today.
This girl is probably the sweetest person on the planet, really.
You might remember her, shes the girl who brought me ice cream, felt, a glue gun, dog treats and a sewing needle one day when I had complained about not having those things on my blog.
Shes just the best.

Anyways..
It was a lot of fun :)
I am TOTALLY exhausted but I wanted to post some pictures from the shin-dig :)

(Opening gifts)
This is the CUTEST little denim overall dress thing.
sooo cute


OOOOO....MMMM......GGGG
MY BELLY?!
Is this SERIOUSLY what I look like...
oooommmggg.....
Oh well....anywho, this little boy (Jude...cutest name ever) was infatuated with these little flower hair clips we got.
He is adorable.

John, trying on the cutest little baby beanie....
it didn't fit....hehe

I just can't get over my belly...
Guessing how many weeks I am!


I took this picture mostly for my sister..
I think she would love this idea...
Pictures in mason jars, upside down.....So simple but SOOO dang cute!



Anyways, like I said...a lot of fun.
I was so thankful for everyone who showed up.
Made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment