Friday, August 5, 2011

car seat confusion

How happy does my husband look to be putting this car-seat in the swaggor wagon?
Haha...
These pictures crack me up.
The directions were REALLY vague and REALLY confusing
(as you can probably tell by his face in some of the pictures)
but we think we managed to get it in....who knows.
We will definitely have to take it to a police/fire station to have it looked at.


This one is my fav...He made this face a million times but I never caught it on camera so I made him make it for me again.
I also love this one. Doesn't he look so defeated?

I have always heard that putting car seats in is difficult
but I think in knowing that, it made us over-think things because if we did do it right, it ended up being really simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment