Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ring

well, the time finally came...

Most of you probably read my post about having to cut off my toe ring
Well, John and I started to worry about my wedding ring but I refused to take it off until it started to get tighter.
Well, yesterday John asked me how it was doing, and when i tried to get it off (which is usually fairly easy) i realized that it was getting pretty tight!

So, after some grocery shopping, at Walmart, we stopped by the "Fasion jewelry" section to look at some cheap fake rings
It was hilarious.
They really had VERY few options...
I wish I would have got pictures of all the options becuase they were HILARIOUS but I dont have a camera phone anymore...boohoo.
Anyways, this is what we ended up with.
($8...ooooh yea baby!)
I didn't know which ring to pick so I made John pick it...i said, "hey! Its my wedding ring, you are SUPPOSED to pick it!"
So we sat there trying rings on my ring finger with people looking at us like, "Really...you're buying her ring from the walmart fasion jewelry section?"
it was great.

(Funny side note: When John and I got married, he didn't have a ring...so on our way to the airport in Seattle, when we were leaving for our honeymoon...we stopped at walmart and got him a ring....soooo this isn't the first time we have bought a wedding ring from walmart! HAHAH)

I wear my real wedding ring on a chain (the chain i wore when we got married....awww) but having a ring on my finger makes me feel much better.
This way I dont feel like an unwed-pregnant girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment