I have been REALLY sick of looking at this stupid empty frame in the babies room
So today I printed out some letters with just regular old paper...
I wanted the word "sunshine" to be the biggest word..
but somehow it became the smallest...
?!?!
Still confused on that one..
Anyways...Not sure I am liking the "rays" next to the word sunshine...
they look weird...haha
but it looked weird with empty space in there too..
uhg...
I was thinking of making some more of those little flowers I have next to the frame and spreading them a bit further across the frame and putting a few small ones inside where those ugly rays are...
not sure though...
uhg....
Keep in mind I have to cut out each letter individually and it takes for stinking EVER
Oh well, it's better then being totally empty!
John came home and said he "LOVED" the rays
I still wasnt sure so I took them down and made some more flowers
I think I like the flowers much better.
It's definitely "a lot"...but whatever.
I am done trying new stuff, im tired.
this is good enough!
We are HOPEFULLY going to go buy a board to make the shelf for the top of the wall today
(that's why the flowers don't go all the way to the top of the wall)
So that will be even MORE going on.
But hey, we don't have a lot of room in there and I needed some crafts to do while preggo so those have been included...
and my mom has been waiting for 26 years to get rid of this box of my bunnies so I need to include those too.
There isn't much room to work with here!
No comments:
Post a Comment