Tuesday, August 16, 2011

stares

Went swimming with John today.
The pool closes at 7 but they started to clean everything up at 6...
usually they wait till like, 5 till 7.

It was annoying because there wasnt very many people there (maybe 5 people other then us)
and it made everyone feel like we were being kicked out...boo.

John and I decided to go out to dinner afterwards.
I didn't have any extra clothes so I put my dress on over my swim suit top.
I got a lot of VERY weird stares...
Here I am...this huge, pregnant woman and my BOOBS are soaking wet!
I am sure it looked like I was leaking or something.
It was hilarious.
People would walk by and do double takes with these looks like "OMG LOOK AT HER!!!"

We just laughed.

John said, "you need to blog about this...this is why so many people read your blog"
um....yea....right...
I am sure the fact that I blog about my soaking wet boobs really reels in all my church friends to read my blog....*eye roll* ...hehe

We laughed about that too



John has started working out in the early mornings so I have more time with him after he gets off work. It's been sooooo nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment