Wednesday, August 10, 2011

another moment...

This is another, "you know you're pregnant when...." blog.

Let me first start by saying...I am not a huge ice cream fan, at all.

With that being said, last week I bought some vanilla ice cream (my most FAVORITE brand) and chocolate syrup for myself.
I had been craving it that entire day and I am always so hot all day that it just sounded like a great idea.
I had one small bowl, the night that I bought it (just one little scoop in a mug)
and then a few days later John made me a small bowl (MAYBE 3 small scoops)...

Cut to today...
I had been thinking of ice cream all morning...
waiting for the "right time" to eat my ice cream...

Finally the time came...
I grabbed a bowl, I grabbed the chocolate syrup and then went in search of the ice cream...

THE ICE CREAM WAS M.I.A.!!!!!!!!

John ate all the ice cream!!

No big surprise.
If there are cookies, or chocolate, or ice cream in the house, I usually don't get any.
And it usually doesn't last two days....
I usually don't mind, but this time I about lost my mind...
I growled and grunted when I couldn't find it...I really could have cried....
then I emailed John a slightly moody email "asking" him if he ate all the ice cream....
He told me it must have evaporated...
HAHA...that bugger!!!
He can always make me laugh when I really want to cry!

I guess he's not so bad after-all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment