Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weird Symtpoms

weirdest pregnancy symptoms by far...

SUPER achy joints!
Seriously in the morning all my joints ache so bad, but especially my fingers and wrists (I found out I had carpal tunnel BEFORE I knew I was pregnant, and pregnancy has just exacerbated the situation!
It's terrible.

Also...sore feet...
Probably not the way you think...
My feet aren't super swollen. I mean, don't get me wrong, I definitely lost my ankles at some point in the last 9 months, but I'm talking about the souls of your feet feel like they are BADLY bruised....BADLY!!!.
I already have a pretty intense waddle going on...mostly because my hips KILL, my tailbone KILLS, and my knees KILL, but now my feet?
....uhg.
What's next?
*knock on wood*


1 comment:

  1. You are terrifying me! All these are happening to me now at 16 weeks! My doctor even told me that he's never seen this happen to anyone this early unless they were obese or having multiples. WOW pray for me and I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete