Sorry for all the posts today
John reminded me that I had a funny story to blog about...
This is one of those, "you know your pregnant when......" situations...
Today in second hour (at church) I was not really paying attention (SORRY!)
I was spacing out thinking about the baby in my belly that was kicking my ribs and moving around like a little wiggly worm.
The teacher was talking about a few verses in the BOM and he was explaining the situation that was going on in those verses.
He said "So, it's lunchtime"
(explaining what time of day it was, and that these people were gathered eating)
and I immediately got this really excited feeling like, "What?! It's lunchtime!? YESSSS"
I actually snapped out of my daze, got a little grin on my face and looked at John excitedly...then I realized what a dork I was....We are at CHURCH! There is no LUNCHTIME!
So instead I reached for the little baggy of freshly cut apples that I had in my purse....
I guess someone was trying to tell me I was hungry!
haha...
anyways...that is all :)
hahahahhhaha....
Love this! Sounds like something I would do :)
ReplyDelete