Monday, August 22, 2011

Belly picture tips

3 Keys to a good preggo belly picture...
It took a bit of experimenting but John and I figured out some good tips for preggo belly pic-taking and I just felt like sharing for my future daughters so they can take cute belly pictures! haha

Every time we take a belly pic we go down the checklist...

1)Can you see my back through my arm? (It makes you look skinnier when you can actually see the arch of your back...so put your hand on your hip but make sure your back is showing!)

2)Are my "boobs tucked"? (HAHA! this one sounds weird but you have to make sure to tuck your shirt or whatever between your boobs and your belly so that they don't "flow" together...it looks way better)

3)it my belly tucked? (This is sort of like #2 but you just have to make sure that your shirt/skirt/dress is tucked under your belly so that you get the entire roundness of your belly...


HAHA! I am sure if anyone ever heard us taking a picture they would think, what the heck?
"Hey tuck your boobs!"
"Ok thanks, is my back showing?"
"Yea it's showing but tuck your belly!"
"Oh ok, thanks"
"You just un-tucked your boobs!"
"Oh crap!"
"OMG take the picture, I am so hot"
"Ok well tuck your boobs!"

haha...
ok...ok...enough.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment