So John has been growing his hair out for about 6 months now.
He wanted his hair to get really long but recently he has been in that "awkward" stage and it was wearing him down.
Well today he caved and decided to buzz his head again.
I love his long hair, but I love his buzzed head too, so I have no preference.
My husband is just HOT.
What more can I say?
Our bathroom doesn't have ANY airflow and is probably the hottest room in the trailer so we decided we would PREFER to do it outside.
haha!
We went outside and I buzzed his head.
He got all sweaty and the hair was sticking to us both. it was nasty.
i probably should have taken some "before" pictures but of course, i forgot....as a matter of fact, now that I am looking at what pictures I have...i didnt even get a fully finished look. haha!
well, this is the best i got
No more Grease Lightening hair for my hubs.
We started out with a nice Mohawk.
John was debating weather or not to go to the baby shower like this...
luckily he decided against it! haha
I took this picture because we had no mirror, and I was trying to explain to him that there were big "splotches" of cut hair all over the back of his head that I couldn't get off, so it was making it hard to see.
You can see he has one of those "Splotches" on his forehead also.
Anyways....you get the idea
His hair is short again.
I think he needs to grow his beard back in...aaaah how I love that beard, but he doesn't want to for religious purposes. uhg.
Come on God, tell my husband to grow out his beard!
Anyways...
Our baby shower is later today.
I am excited.
It should be really fun.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment