Thursday, May 19, 2011

Todays festivities

Woke up this morning feeling TERRIBLE!!! Sore throat/ears, pressure in my head, raging headache...it was awful. I did just about nothing all day besides a bit of vacuuming and dishes. Other then that I just layed on the couch and slept ALL day long.
John is out to a business dinner tonight, lucky duck gets to go to Banyans!

Also...more excitingly...WE GET OUR TRAILER KEYS TONIGHT! WOOHOOO! We get to go inspect the trailer tonight and then she is going to give us our keys. Then the move shall begin! I am SO exciting. Excited to move and be in this place that suits us more (no roommate, yard for dogs, PRIVACY!) but im just as excited to have something to do, even if it is just cleaning the trailer...but after we officially are all moved in i get to DECORATE! It's not going to be quite as fun as normal, considering it's a trailer from the 70's and definitely looks it! But either way, I have grown to love moving into new homes over the years.

On a sad note...Gunner and Zulu got into an ACTUAL bad fight today. They are pretty rough with each other normally, but this was BAD! Gunner is super protective of me and when I am sick, he knows it. He just lays with me all day, and if zulu gets too close, he attacks...and if zulu barks to much...he attacks her (im thankful for that one!) but just a little while ago, he attacked her for no reason. It was BAD too!!! You could tell she was scared, and trying her best to defend herself but Gunner was kicking her butt. I screamed at them and pulled them apart...gunner showed his teeth at me...it was scary! But now they are cuddling....uhg, dogs! As scary as it was, i was sort of proud of Gunner! Zulu usually kicks his butt and he always seems like he doesnt know how to defend himself...well, apparently he does. Good to know!


Anywho...I am just sitting here trying to stay alive so that we can get our keys tonight. I am bummed because I was going to go to project group at my friends house tonight, but I am too dang sick! BOOO!!!!

Hope you all were able to enjoy the weather today more then I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment