So I have been told that heartburn has been linked to having hairy babies. I think most of that stuff are old wives tales but....John is thrilled. He has been saying for MONTHS that he does NOT want our baby to be bald! You see, he was a very hairy baby...I, on the other hand, was VERY bald (My mom took a baby picutre of me at I think 6 months, and had to stick a bow to my bald little head, with honey. haha)
So, hopefully, for John's sake, heartburn DOES mean we are having a hairy baby...because my heartburn is KILLING me!
On a much happier note (food is a happy thing...right?) I made some really yummy orange blueberry bread...mmmm so good. I was going to take another picture after I cut the bread so you could see how pretty the inside was. But then i started to eat it, and forgot! I didn't eat the whole thing, but now I am just too plain lazy to do it! So this is the only picture you get :)
Haha I love this post. First, I had heartburn almost from day ONE and I literally lived with a huge bottle of Tums in my purse. You've seen how much hair Audrey has. Same as the amount she was born with. And she's a year old. So no, that is a false rumor for SURE! (but both Thomas' family AND my family had bald babies so our kids are doomed) However, I think it's pretty safe to say you guys will not have to suffer the same fate of a baldie toddler. I think John's genes will win out. Even if she's born with little to no hair, I'm sure she'll get some quickly.
ReplyDeleteSecond, I absolutely NEED that bread recipe! My mouth is literally watering just thinking about how good I THINK it is!! :) I'm more than just slightly obcessed with orange/berry combinations. Especially in baked goods. :)