John thought I should blog about this but I was a bit skeptical. I was skeptical because it makes me look like a TOTAL idiot, but...I suppose it is funny enough that I should share. It's only because I care so much about you guys. I will provide you with a life, at my expense.
So today I worked my butt off organizing some rooms, moving boxes around, moving shelves around, weed-wacking the yard...etc. Ya know, all the things I shouldn't be doing as a pregnant woman...haha!
Anywho...Last night I was unable to find the box that I packed my prenatal vitamins in, along with my sleeping pills that I need. I am SO thankful that I am aloud to take these sleeping pills because pregnancy has made me QUITE the insomniac.
So needless to say, without those pills last night, I didn't sleep the greatest. Well, today I found that box and decided to take the prenatal vitamins so make up for missing them last night....In my stupidity I also took the sleeping pills! I am sure its because every night I take my two prenatal vitamins and I take my sleeping pill. So it was a habit to take them all together! That was at 2:00pm!!!! So 3:30 rolls around and I am working, working, working...and all of a sudden I feel SO incredibly tired and I am thinking, "what the heck is going on here?" So I lay down, just thinking I need a nap.
It was not until the MOMENT before I really began to fall asleep that I realized "oooooh whoops, I took my sleeping pill!!!!"
So I managed to muster up ALL the strength I had (seriously, these things are like tranquillizers!) and e-mail John, telling him that "if" I am asleep when he comes home (as if I wasn't sure I'd be sleeping) to make sure and wake me up! Because normally he would let me sleep. Aw, isn't he sweet!
He called on his way home from work. I answered and apparently talked to him for a bit but just enough to say "ok, see you when you get home", but when he got to our house, I had fallen asleep and the phone was still on my ear!!!
I was real groggy the next hour or so but I managed to wake up and get a lot done, despite the accidental drug intake.
Hehe......Sometimes I think I really am loosing my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment