Sunday, May 8, 2011

23 Weeks!!

23 Weeks!! Woohoo!!! Only 17 more to go!


I don't think I have mentioned this before, which is too bad. I wanted to keep track of all these types of pregnancy things so that someday I can remember them for my children! (Since my mom could never remember anything about pregnancy with me! haha..being her 4th child and all) anyways....When we went to the doc to find out the gender...they told us that I am measuring "normal" (which obviously differs from person to person...but i feel HUGE compared to everyone else who is due the same time as me...*Siiigh*) but our baby is measuring fairly large! AAAH!!! NOOOO...
I was 8lbs 8oz and John was 9lbs 8oz...Hoping that our baby is NO bigger then that! Preferably smaller! Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. You totally aren't huge. Did you see me pregnant? :) Everyone's normal is different.

    ReplyDelete