Zulu might be the worst puppy EVER!
Now, I say that with the experience of only raising one other puppy, Gunner, who I think might have been the best puppy ever!
(despite the here-and-there bi-polar attacks on my mom, sister, and small children...hehe)
I really think that if Zulu and Gunner didn't get along so well (which at times they most DEFINITELY don't!) I would get rid of Zulu.
She is cute, and sometimes she does things that just make me love her to pieces, but most of the time I am;
rolling my eyes,
trying to keep her from eating her poop, which is on our carpet the majority of the time,
cleaning pee,
making sure doors are shut so she doesnt get into the trash,
picking up trash all over the floors when I forget to close doors,
picking up little pieces of carpet becuase she has chewed holes in them
or patching walls because she has literally chewed a hole in the wall!
Sometimes I wonder what I will feel like when I have the baby. That will be enough stress, as a first time mom, I am sure, but then with this little beast who just doesn't listen!?
Oh my goodness, I am in for a real surprise I think!
With all of that being said...she is pretty cute sometimes!
| She likes to be the big spoon to Gunner, So cute :) They match! |
| FINALLY! A dog that will actually lay in a dog bed vs. laying on the cold hard floor! (now if only we could get them to sleep in that overnight, instead of in our bed!) |
| I woke up and saw that Zulu was totally unconscious, and about to fall head first off of the bed! Dont worry, I saved her, without even waking her up! |
AH i can relate to the puppy drama!!!! LOL
ReplyDelete