So I couldn't sleep last night. Gr. Actually, I was sleeping fine when Zulu started to whine.
I chose to ignore her and so John got up (SORRY JOHN!!!) and tried to figure out what was wrong with her...in the process he turned on the LIGHT!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. That is my biggest pet peeve. Why, you ask? Because once a light is turned on, I am UP! No matter how hard I try, I am up with the birds!
So, today I woke up at 2:30 and finally got out of bed at 3:30.
- Made myself breakfast
- made macaroni salad (current craving/obsession)
- boiled some eggs
- Made John's lunch
- packed his daily snacks
- did dishes and re-packed a box of kitchen stuff that I had destroyed in the process of making macaroni salad :)
ALL BY 5:00AM!! Woohoo!!!
Now hopefully I wont feel guilty for taking a nap later! Cause it is HAPPENING!
You. Crazy. Girl. Go. Back. To. Bed!
ReplyDelete