I won't attach any pictures to this post. Mostly because I didn't take any, but also because that would be absolutely disgusting.
Poor Zulu is sick. I think it's because she keeps eating grass. She is just SO dang excited to have a yard, I guess!! The other day she puked 4 times in a 10 minute period and it looked as if a drain had been clogged with grass...poor girl.
Well, last night before we went to bed (we ended up going to bed at midnight and we were SO tired), John smelt poop! JOY! The worst part was where the poop was!
You see, the lining underneath our box spring is ripped, we were planning on nailing it all back to the box spring but not before Zulu CRAWLED INSIDE OF IT AND POOPED!!!! Not just any poop, but basically LIQUID poop...........LOVELY!
So we spent a good amount of time cleaning it up..which involved moving the bed and crawling under it! (Thankful to have John. My belly doesn't exactly squeeze under beds these days! I put Zulu outside but she did nothing. Eventually we just went to sleep.
Well I woke up at 6am to pee, as always, and as I walked to the bathroom there were 3 poop puddles! I say poop "puddles" because it was mostly liquid! EWWW. Poor girlie is sick! At least one of them made it to the potty pad we have in our room for late night "just in case" moments. I cleaned them up, then looked under the bed just to make sure.........
Lo and behold there was one more, right under the bed. Ah! Then I took her outside again, a little bit later, and let her wonder around, only to notice an orange-y red substance dripping from her tail.....POOP!! Poor girlie! I feel so sad for her! So in the bathtub she went. It was dripping down her legs and everything. Gross. What a wonderful morning
At least I am getting used to the gross-ness that babies come with, ahead of time!
Hope you are all having a much better morning then we are having over here! :) And I hope it involves much less poop!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment