Oh how I will miss my wonderful sunroof when we sell my car! On a day like this, there is NOTHING like driving around with the sunroof back, windows down and wind blowing in my hair. Ah, I absolutely love it!
Today I made some yummy oatmeal peanut butter cookies. I got the recipe offline and, they are just ok, not fabulous, but I was craving them allll day, so...I had to make them! I didnt realize how much they were going to make, until I started placing them onto our cookie sheets, it made 3 dozen! John will be a happy camper when he comes home :)
ON PREGNANCY--
The last couple weeks have been weird. Every day at almost the sames EXACT time (usually right around 3:00) I get SUPER tired. I thought you were supposed to be over the whole "exhausted" thing in the second trimester!? Well, I am clearly not. Every day at 3 if feels as though I have run a marathon and I try to nap. Normally I can't get myself to fall asleep, but occasionally ill get a great nap in! I wake up feeling SO much better. Today is no exception...Its 3:21 and I feel like my eyeballs are being forced shut, but I refuse to nap today since the only real productive thing I did all day was some dishes, bake cookies, and help out someone from my ward with prepping for an activity (which really just turned out to be more like sitting around and chatting a bit, which was nice since I dont know a lot of the girls in the ward!) So, I am going to try to fill the next few hours with laundry and maybe some light cleaning around the house. The last few days I have been packing and moving furniture around (yeaaa....I know I shouldnt be doing that. But I just cant help it! Im so antsy!) I even got myself a couple nice shiny bruises....lovely.
So today I will keep the load light, but its so beautiful out, I feel awful sleeping the day away, even if I am stuck inside. The sun is shining and I have my screen door open, I might as well enjoy the weather as best as I can! :) Our house is a disaster since we moved furniture and are slowly packing. It's depressing to look at it.
Zulu has developed a new talent. She can find gum that no one else can! A couple weeks ago we were over at John's moms house and Zulu kept coming back with more and more gum in her mouth! We have NO idea where she found it. Today I found two pieces of gum that Zulu was chewing on, and again, I have NO clue where she got the gum! Its hilarious! I don't totally mind, since she still likes to eat her poop from time to time (MAKE IT STOPPPP!!!) its a nice pop of freshness for her not so heavenly breath!
No comments:
Post a Comment