Friday, May 13, 2011

Help!!!


Anyone know where I can find some cute little "candle box" type thing like this?! I really want to do this in our nursery since we have VERY limited space! I think it's brilliant!

I have looked at several thrift shops and online, but I can only find really plain looking ones. I like how these have a cute little arch to them. If anyone knows where I could find something similar...LET ME KNOW!

I still need to check out hobby lobby in Spokane...But i wont be going there for a while!


I might just end up using shelves, or some baskets or something, but i LOVE these, they are so cute.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep my eyes open for something like this...do you have cell phone where you get text messages? I am always going to value village and goodwill and see stuff like this all the time and if it is something that you want I can get it for you. Also you might keep your eyes open at yard sales.

    ReplyDelete