Last night I didn't sleep almost at all. I peed 4 times in the middle of the night....4!!!! I also had an incredible amount of back pain all night. My back seems to slowly be getting more and more painful everyday...and I do think it is pregnancy related (although I have ALWAYS had back problems) but specifically at night, my back ACHES. I think this is due to the fact that I normally sleep on my belly, and I havent been able to for a while now. It's killing me! I had a girl tell me to go to a beach, dig a whole, and lay my belly in the whole so i can lay belly down. Haha If only it were warm enough!!
So this morning, after laying on our floor...laying with my legs up against a wall....laying with nothing but my knees and head touching the bed....I finally grabbed our heating pad. It felt SO wonderful to have a little heat on my back, and then just my luck, our heating pad started to make a scary buzzing sound, and started to smell like there was about to be a electrical fire....LOVELY! So...now I must suffer all day long without a heating pad...boo! JUST MY LUCK!
When John and I were dating, he always said "NO ONE had as bad of luck as you have!" Its actually pretty comical. I tell him that I must have saved up all my luck to marry him.
Anyways...Tonight we are going to pick up our new van...woot woot! So excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment