Well, today has been another LAAAZY day. John and the pups took a nice little nap after church.
How cute are they?
I wasn't tired so, I finished up the lamp shades...filling in holes where I saw some....and John was still asleep! So...I decided to make a coffee filter wreath, why not?! I didn't have anything wreath shaped to glue the coffee filters to, so I cut a paper plate up, and used the outside of that :) Turned out pretty cute.


I think I will hang the wreath in our bedroom with some jute. I love that stuff. I might even cover our lamp bases in jute, it just depends on if I can find cute ones or not. If not, they shall be jute covered :)
After I was finished with everything, I stacked all my coffee filter projects together, to clean up, and thought they looked really pretty! Ha! So I took a picture of that too.

I think I have had my fair share of coffee filter-fun, for now....Although I thought coffee filter frames would be pretty cute. Not for my house, thats just too much coffee filter to happen all in one trailer, but I thought the idea would be cute. I wish I knew about these when I got married because they are very wedding-esque!
Anyways...I'm done spamming your blogspot dashboard for a while. Hope you all have a wonderful week!
you can make me something with coffee filters! I've never even seen them used like that but they are SO cute. Oh and I meant to catch you at church to tell you that I am sorry about the miscommunication about the split man/girls night! Next time for sure I will call you personally! I felt so bad!
ReplyDelete