Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laugh it off!

My day so far

6:30am - Woke up, let dogs out, made breakfast and packed lunch for John

7:30am - Drove John to work and spilled an entire (huge) glass of water in our van

7:45am - drove to the free vacuums across town to try and vacuum up a bit of the water (almost hit a pedestrian along the way). Planned on buying some more water at the gas station but it was closed, naturally.

8:00am - Drove back home to get more (and free) water (and a towel for the car) so I would be able to pee at the doctors office since I accidentally peed before I left. Uhg. I seem to always make that mistake.

8:30am - Get to doc office a bit early (I was able to pee, hurray!) they put me in my room and the nurse talks about my upcoming glucose test (oh joy).

9:30am - STILL WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR TO COME IN THE DANG ROOM!!!!!!!!!

9:45am - Doc comes in, apologizes, does his thing....I measure 2 weeks bigger then I am....GREAT. Big baby AND a big uterus. Joy to the world. (on a funny note, when the nurse was getting the babies heartbeat, the baby kept kicking the monitor! The baby would follow it! IT WAS SO COOL! We were both cracking up. You could see, feel, but even better HEAR the kick!)

10:00am - Leave doc office, forget to go to bank, forget to go to post office because I was planning on doing that BEFORE my appointment, but the water incident happened....grr...

10:30am - walk into a house full of torn up toilet paper and PUKE....thanks pups....Then I eat a lot of unhealthy food for my early lunch. Way to keep it healthy Molly Jo!

10:40am - laugh at how eventful and hectic my morning has been and dream of naps and cozy beds. Decide to blog instead because I need to be awake to bring John some things he forgot, at his lunch break.

10:45am - internet goes out right as I push "Publish this Post" button...grrr!!!

10:50am - load the dishwasher and start it...

11:00am - start a load of laundry

11:15am - Figure out that the dogs unplugged the router and fix the internet but find half eaten dog poop in the process.......OOOOOH MY GOSH!!!! DOES IT EVER END WITH THESE DOGS!

OOOooohh the wonders of being a housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment