John and I had a water fight last night.
John is like a cat, its hilarious
He DESPISES getting wet
Even a little drop just about drives him over the edge...
Last night while we were annoying each other (ha) I made the mistake of taking our spray bottle and spraying John a little, while he was holding Gianna and couldn't really defend himself.
Well, "a little" ended up being A LOT...
....BAD IDEA...
He began to fill a cup with water and then started to chase me.
I ran (laughing hysterically) down the hallway wondering where I could possibly "hide" in this tiny little trailer.
Halfway down the hall I realized that If I jumped onto the bed, that he probably wouldn't risk getting the bed all wet, considering we were getting ready to go to sleep!
So I turned around, only to see John gaining on me, and I booked it for the bedroom.
I made it!
I jumped onto the bed, covered myself with the blankets and armed myself with my squirt bottle.
Every time John tried to get into the room, I would squirt him...
(luckily the bottle sprays all the way across the room!)
He would back off and we would both just hear each other laughing.
Poor Gianna was an innocent bystander but ended up getting sprayed a few times as well...
as her FATHER used her as a shield!
That devil!
I knew he had something in his hand but it wasn't a cup of water, so I became VERY nervous.
I kept telling him that I just wanted to cuddle and that i would "peace" with him...
(this little thing we do when we surrender)
He normally accepts any peace offerings but this time he wouldn't and insisted that he was going to "get me"
...AAAH!!!
He tried to enter the room several times, getting sprayed each time and backing off...
until finally he rushed in and the next thing I knew I was getting sprayed with what felt like a dang fire hose!
I couldn't comprehend how he was squirting me with so much water?!
We had no hose, I have the only squirt bottle! Whats going on?!
I looked up after a nice soaking to see him with a WATER BOTTLE!
Like, the water bottles that you drink from, except this one has a little spout instead of just the big opening..
that brilliant man!!!!
It was hilarious. It reminded me of us dating. We always had little "wars" that were so much fun.
We ended up having to put our pillows and blankets in the dryer..
Then we changed the sheets since ours were soaking wet.
Luckily we have a foam pad on our bed that is waterproof or something.
Water never soaks in, it just beads up.
Ah....I love being married to this man :)
And remember, John, if you read this...
I WILL GET YOUUUU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment