Sorry for all the posts today!
Gianna has slept all day and so I have had nothing else to do!
So, I got my flu shot today
The lady poked me and then afterwards she couldn't find where the poke mark was.
She said, "aah, I can't find it!"
Then I heard her say, "ah, there is it!"
But somehow I knew she was lying
She put my little band-aid on and sent me packing...
When John came home I was telling him about it...he looked and said...
"uhhh yea, she totally missed"
we thought it was hilarious
You can barely see the needle mark so I pointed to it :)
Obviously the bandaid is doing me no good. ha!
Cute girly in her cute shirt that I bought for her Auntie Allison
Her little battle scars :(
The first time I layed her down after getting her shots, it was like she was TERRIFIED that I was going to give her more or something! Poor girly
I picked her up and she calmed down.
poor thing.
also, while I am at it...
I was going to blog tomorrow about Gianna's nicknames but why not just do it now?
I have been calling Gianna "booger" lately.
Mostly because she has a goopy eye and so i started calling her boogie face..and it just wittled its way down to booger.
John calls her Curd.
HAHA!
When she pukes, she always ends up having little milk curds all over her chin...
so Curd is her daddies nickname for her
Booger and Curd...
Poor girl
No comments:
Post a Comment