Tonight John and I decided to BBQ burgers.
It's our fav.
When we bought the BBQ he said "we can even BBQ in the winter! It will be so fun!"
This was going to be our first winter BBQ
for the last few weeks of summer, John kept saying "I think we are almost out of propane"
but every time...we had propane.
I asked him if we would have propane tonight and he said, "oh yea, I'm sure we will have enough"
well.....he went to warm up the BBQ and then came in to get the burgers...walked back out...put the burgers on the grill and guess what....
NO PROPANE!!
*siiiiiiigh*
so we ended up making them on our pancake griddle!
They weren't that bad.
John came home from work and Gianna and I were sleeping in our bed.
My back was KILLING me so I fed her while laying down in our bed....
she fell asleep, so I decided a nap was in order for me too!
I told John he needs to start taking more pictures with Gianna and I
I'm always the picture taker!
Maybe next time.
Well...while in the process of typing this blog...
I heard a LOUD fart from Gianna (hehe) and a giggle from her daddy
....then I heard John say, "OH. MY. GOSH!!!!! And saw the most terrified face ever"
....this is why....
(he was holding her bum at the time!)
we love huggies, and hardly ever have an explosion but....
this has by far been the worst explosion yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment