Today was Gianna's blessing day :)
She looked so puuurdy.
She wore the same dress that I was blessed in
(and also her auntie miss miss and auntie allison!)
I didn't get very good pictures. I forgot to take some and then RIGHT as I was changing her I though, "OH CRAP!"
So i snapped a few, but she wasnt in a smiley mood
in fact, she looks sort of goofy....
I might dress her up tomorrow and re-enact some pictures hehe
(pictures below)
She was blessed by John (of course), My dad, Bishop Randy Fife, Justin Clements, Brady Weldon and Martin Ma.
She was blessed with...
having a happy disposition
to be able to feel God's love for her
to know who to marry
to know whether she should serve a mission or not
to avoid temptation
to obey her parents and other who love her
to strive to serve the lord
Blessed with abundance of and sensitivity to the spirit.
Faith and trust
to be obedient to God
to be guided in major life decisions
to be able to see God's hand and direction in her life
To grow and fulfill her potential and purpose
to help other around her
to have wisdom to learn from the good and bad of those she observes
How cute is our little finger sucker?!
Oh, that is so special. I love blessing days for babies. It's just so neat to hear what Heavenly Father wants for his children. Her dress is beautiful. Yay for her special day.
ReplyDelete