Uhg, I had a whole (very vague) blog typed out about this really selfish and attention seeking drama queen that I have in my life who has ruined several very special and important days of my life but....I am choosing not to blog about it anymore.
It's just a waste of time
(I guess technically I already wasted my time since it was almost completely typed out...buuuuut, you catch my drift ;))
Instead I shall make a small list of positive things going on in my life! :)
(I wish I wasn't so open and detailed in my blog normally. It would make being vague and NOT blogging about big things that go on in my life MUCH easier! *Self control, Molly, Self control!*)
Anyways
Positive things
1. I seriously married the most amazing man on the planet. He makes my life happier every day. Even when I disappoint him. I am SO blessed to have him. Seriously. Yesterday I thought to myself, "how the crap did I get so lucky?!". It wasn't any particular thing that he did, but hes just AWESOME. Anyone who knows John, knows who truly amazing he is. He is the kindest, funniest, smartest, most selfless and caring man! Not to mention he is HOTTTT!!! :) He is SUCH a gentleman (still!) and really truly makes me the happiest woman on the planet (Although sometimes I don't show it...Sorry love! :))
2. I have a beautiful daughter, who so far hasn't driven me mentally insane, which I actually thought would be happening at this point in her life! :) Proud that she is healthy and happy and a good sleeper!
3. I have made a really good friend here in Pullman who I quite enjoy hanging out with. Even if we do nothing but just sit around and chat. Love it.
4. I have developed a closer relationship with my older sister over the last year or so, and every time I talk to her it completely makes my day! I am so thankful for second chances! :)
5. Today I thought to myself, while doing dishes, "UHG I HATE NOT HAVING A DISHWASHER" but then I thought, "I better think positively" Sooo....I am so thankful for having a washer and a dryer, and air conditioning! :) I will stick my hand in a sink full of dirty dishes ANY DAY to have those two things
6. (this one is silly, but I still am thankful for it!)
I am thankful for my little GunGun who loves me so much. He was there for me at a hard time in my life and was the only thing that could get me out of bed in the morning (I had to let him out to pee!) now as I sit here and type this (John went to bed about 5 minutes ago) Gunner keeps coming out every 30 seconds or so to check on me. He gives me a little growl as if to say, "Come to bed, Mommy!". Somehow this little furry creature can always make me smile! Between him, John and Gianna, I am a happy person! (Sorry Zulu, but you create a lot of chaos in our life! I still love you though....hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment