Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving catch-up

We went swimming on Thanksgiving at my mom's hotel.
It was just John, Me and my little sister Allison.
(Don't mind my swimsuit...I haven't got a new one since before I was pregnant...it doesn't quite fit!)

We found a little nerf ball and tried to play volleyball with it in the pool
It was HILLLLARRRRIOUS becuase it would get so heavy with water, that it was almost impossible to get it to go anywhere....
watching us TRY to get it to fly must have been soo funny

aww..John and I caught in a hug!

Trying to ruin the picture......I succeeded

Gia took a dip also...
She wasn't a fan (it was a bit cold!)

SIIIICK picture of me but....have to post it.
Giannas first swim
(she was just in and out. Enough to get a picture, then grandma took her upstairs to warm up)

No comments:

Post a Comment