Sunday, November 13, 2011

sleepy girl

I meant to blog the other day about Gianna
I had the worst day BY FAR with her on Friday.
It was seriously awful.
I actually called John and one point and told him that I thought something was wrong with her
Sh e couldn't keep any food down and was obviously uncomfortable
anyways...it got better around 5:00
but she was basically up from 7am-3ish WITHOUT a nap!

At one point she was screaming and crying and I took her into the bathroom with me and sat her in her little bumba chair
(she LOVES sitting in the bathroom, its weird)
anyways....as soon as I sat her in the chair and just PASSED OUT
It was so weird...
at first I was freaked out!
How could she go from being SOOO upset to sleeping in a matter of seconds?
weiiiird

She wouldn't sit or lay ANYWHERE all day, she just wanted to be in my arms
so when she fell asleep in there I almost didnt want to move her because I knew she would wake up!
But she was having a hard time breathing..
not enough of a hard time for me not to snap a few pictures!
Ah, such a good mom.
HA!

anyways..its was cute



No comments:

Post a Comment