Today was my last doctor appointment regaurding my pregnancy with Gianna.
THANK GOODNESS
So sick of going to the doctors office!
Tomorrow, however, Gianna has a doc appoitment.
Our poor girly will be getting all her shots tomorrow!
John is so sweet, he really wanted to be there so hes taking a little bit of a late lunch so that he can be there for his precious girl when she gets her shots.
Awww...hes such a good daddy
I will be getting a flu shot tomorrow also....joy.
I decided to make a nice little romantic dinner and surprise John with it when he got home tonight.
He has been so great to me lately and so thoughtful that I needed to do something.
This was the best I could do with a crying baby in my arms!
French bread with oil and balsamic (I was going to make roasted garlic infused oil but we had no garlic! BUMMMMERRR)
and of course, spaghetti and meatballs :) yum yum
Gianna was chilling with daddy....
but she was hungry too! that bugger!
No comments:
Post a Comment