Friday, November 11, 2011

To ombre or not to ombre!?

Before I got married...
(and got on a budget)
I NEVER had the same color and/or style of hair for more then a month or two.
I had blonde hair to black hair to red hair to brown hair to brown hair with a big blonde streak, to short hair, long hair, a line, layered, extensions...blah blah blah
But since John and I have got married I have literally got my hair cut ONCE...
(cut it twice myself...just a trim)
and I have basically stuck with the same-ish color to keep from having to upkeep my hair....
which tends to be spendy
anyways
I AM SOOOOO BORED of my hair!!!

I want some more "hair flair", as i like to call it, but then I have to keep up with it and I just dont want to have to do that, plus we are on a budget and I can't justify getting my hair done very often.

BUUUUUUT....i was thinking, maybe I could "ombre" my hair! Then I wouldnt have to keep up with anything!
If you dont know what ombre is...
it basically just looks like you have MASSIVE roots...
which sounds dreadful...
(reading that back, i totally said that in a british accent! Go ahead...try to read it without saying it in a brittish accent! You can't , right?)
anyways...looks like this...
Kind of different but...no upkeep needed!
perrrreect
anyways...stay tuned for that because if i can talk John into it....
I am pretty sure i will be doing it soon!


1 comment:

  1. When you mentioned doing this on FB I admit I had no clue what you were talking about with the style. But the blog pics are perfect. Now I know what you meant. I like Drews hair color best, if flows better to me then...the other girl (I obviously do not know who she is, because she and I are not on a first name basis like me and Drew are). Go for it thought! Sometimes a little change can work wonders on our attitude to. Hum that came out weird. I am not saying anything about your attitude, cause I think you are great. I am just saying that for me when I do something to change my look here or there it lifts my spirits, and makes me feel good about myself. Ugh, ok this is not coming out like I want it to. I am going to stop now. Gah!

    ReplyDelete