Saturday, November 19, 2011

random photos

I am lazy today
so this will be a picture and caption blog! :)

I meant to get a picture of Gianna in the snow..but I haven't yet. Whoops

I forgot about THIS annoying aspect of winter....
SNOW BALLS on my dogs!
UHHHHG
I thought she looked hilarious so I took a picture....
she was nooot happy about it :)
this is her FAVORITE sleep spot :)
this one too
I made Gianna a pair of shoes today. The picture makes them look weird. Whatever. Ill get better ones later.
They literally took me like 20 minutes. And it only took that long because I sewed on the buttons by hand while watching some show about the universe with John. HA.
She needed black shoes for a family picture but I am not spending money that we dont have on SHOES for a baby! The felt was 20 cents and I had the buttons. 20 cent shoes...now THATS my kind of baby shoe!
she is mesmerized by him. It melts my heart


1 comment: