I am the type of person who DESPISES going to the doctor.
Not because I am afraid or anything like that
just because I really only go for things that seem "major"
and I always seem to get the, "we can't figure it out" answer...
IT DRIVES ME NUTS.
Well, I really need to make myself a doctor appointment.
For real.
Im so worried about my back.
I have had back problems since I can remember (seriously)
and then I got pregnant and get got worse...
which is something I suspected.
What I DIDN'T suspect is that it would get worse AFTER i had Gianna!
It gets worse every day
It's a weird pain
It feels like someone is hanging on my shoulders from behind and is "scrunching" down my spine! :(
uhg, Im worried
and I swear if the doc takes x-rays and goes through all of that crap and tells me there is nothing wrong, that I will have to burn his practice down
(ok ok...that might be a little extreme)
I also have some weird nutrition deficiency or something
It's been going on for years
I feel like I need to eat every 2 hours or i get SERIOUSLY dizzy and weak and shaky...
But I dont have diabetes and im not hypoglycemic ...etc... (they have tested for everything)
then I asked to be tested for Siliac Sprue because my dad has it (wheat allergy...aka Gluten allergy)
but I dont have that either
SO WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH ME?!
The last doctor said, "You are perfectly healthy, I couldnt make something up if I tried"
...WHAT?! how is that possible?!
I take vitamins...and no, i dont always eat healthy, but even when I DO, this happens!
no matter what I go in for, they always seem to say, "it must be stress"
uhg...its not stress. Something is freaking wrong with me!
Anyways, today i HAD it.
I had a hard time holding Gianna while standing up and I thought to myself, "what if i got pregnant again!? It would only get worse!"
I want to be able to play and run around with my kids...
LET ALONE TO HOLD THEM..
uhg...
ok ok....im done venting
here are some pictures from Gianna's day today :)
Happy Monday! :)
First time in the big girl swing :)
First time in Johnny Jump Up
(She can hold her head up perfectly now! its amazing!)
sleepy girl in her baby swing
annnnd not a happy girl
but standing!
No comments:
Post a Comment