GiGi and I are sick today.
*siiiiigh*
I knew it was coming....just about every single family member we came across during Thanksgiving ended up getting this terrible sore throat and cough.
I have been feeling really achey the last few days
but last night I woke up with a TERRIBLE sore throat.
i think my ears might be starting to get infected also...(which happens basically anytime i have any sort of sickness at all. its annoying)
anyways....CRAPPPPP
Gianna had a rough night last night, so I figure she is probably feeling sickly too.
She has ALWAYS slept in her crib, since day one
We have never had a problem with it
(well, except in the day-time...but at night it has never been a problem)
Well, last night she absolutely would not sleep in her crib.
It was frustrating and super cute all at the same time
She would cry and cry and so i would pick her up and lay her by me and she would fall right to sleep....
so i would eventually try and put her back in her crib but she would wake up and cry and cry and then fall back to sleep when I put her in bed with us
aww...she just needed her mommy and daddy
John snapped a super flattering picture of us this morning
He hates that I always sleep crooked, but so does Gia, apparently :) hehe.
*side note....we totally need new bedding....uhg*
Well, hope everyone else had a better start to their day then we did over here!
Oh no!! Sorry you had such a rough night! We had a pretty rough one last night too. Audrey's had a runny nose for almost a week and a few days ago Brody got it too. Last night he had a hard time breathing so I had to wake him up by using the nose sucker thing. Then I woke up later this morning with a sore throat. Hope both of you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you guys are sick. I hope you feel better soon! I think sleeping sideways is a girl thing. I sleep just like that and it makes my husband crazy too.
ReplyDelete